Due to our ongoing unstable financial situation, I have done surveys and market research for years to bolster our income and to save for Christmas and birthdays.
Much of what I get from this, especially PayPal payments, is being diverted to our Travel Fund as we are saving to eventually go to Japan.
I thought I would put together a full list of all the sites I am part of, as others who are in the same situation as us could find it useful to oomph their income a bit. As I have time (and the will to live, frankly) I may add more information about each site and link it to this page so you can have a bit more of a read about it.
- Boots panel (mostly only suitable for those who live locally to Nottingham, as you have to visit the Evaluation Suite at Boots factory for a lot of the product tests).
- FPL Panel.
- Food for Thoughts.
- Global Voices.
- Ipsos I-Say.
- Jenny Sparrow Research (market research company local to Nottingham).
- Nectar Canvass.
- Nielsen HomeScan.
- Opinion Outpost.
- PineCone (by invitation only).
- Sensory Dimensions (I know they have a branch in Reading, but there is one in Nottingham as well).
- Shopper Thoughts (Part of Tesco).
- Taste Nation.
- Tesco Home Panels.
- Valued Opinions.
- Your Views.
I am also part of two dedicated panels, one for The Body Shop and one for Experian.